Royal Terrace you can find 48 beautiful private suites ranging in size from 175 to 400 square feet. Each suite offers a private bathroom and some come equipped with a kitchenette.
Meals, laundry, housekeeping services, medication administration and recreational activities all provide a comfortable home for people whose needs exceed independent living.
The facility is governed by the Retirement Home Regulatory Authority (RHRA). Care will be provided by a registered practical nurse, personal support worker and Royal Terrace’s multidisciplinary team.
Available Care Services include:
- Access to registered staff 24 hours
- Assistance with bathing
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Assistance with ambulation
- Administration of drugs or another substance
- Provision of a meals
- Assistance with dressing
- Any service that a member of the Ontario College of Pharmacists provides while engaging in the practice of pharmacy
- Any service that a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario provides while engaging in the practice of medicine
- Any service that a member of the College of Nurses of Ontario provides while engaging in the practice of nursing
Available Program Services:
- Café Lounge available 24 hours
- Monthly Tim Hortons Social
- Netflix available in common area
- Cards, games and pool table
- Exercise groups / walks
- Weekly Spiritual services
- Manicures/Foot Spas
- Tuck shop bi-weekly
- Discussion / reminiscing groups
- Knitting Club
- Seasonal events / programs
- Bus Outings
- Christmas light tours / caroling
Additional Services Available (fee-for-service basis)
- Foot Care
- Assistive Devices and Maintenance
- TV, telephone and internet (Wightman Telecom)
- Dental services
Royal Terrace provides organized, safe, and attractively served meals. Menus are developed and tailored to the uniqueness of the individual. Our 3 week rotation cycle menu is reviewed and approved by a consulting registered dietitian and our Residents Council.
Menus allow for resident input with resident choice lunch, dinner and theme meals. A particular popular event is our monthly Smorgasbord, which is held on the third Wednesday of each month.
Guests may accompany their loved one to meals with 24 hour notice.